or roar or whatever. It's my birthday week (yes, week)! I live in two-Leo household so grrr is more like it actually.
I spent the day lounging on my parents lakeside dock in New Hampshire, eating lobsters and cupcakes, surrounded by many little people, pretty grand.
I had an especially good horoscope on that day from their local paper:
Wow. creepy right on. and I met the other Leo in my house in 2001. so what could THAT mean? amazing business developments? spectacular job offers? a new kitchen? a puppy?
While I'm not that old, I've decided I am officially too old for:
- thrift store clothes (although if I hire a tailor I might be there more often actually)
- boxed mac and cheese
- ruffles (this is debatable)
- being afraid to call my creditors
- being afraid to call my debtors
- cap sleeves
- watching Valley Girl once a week
what else? I might have to scratch that Valley Girl entry, come on:
scratch that off the list. for sure.