Sunday

greige?

My new favorite color, favorite blog, favorite "motif" is greige ... technically defined as mix of grey and beige, which sounds sounds so blah when you say it like that but it is soooooo all around awesome.



I guess I am subconsciously a greige kind of gal since I notice my latest product photo experiments are so very greige ...


Many people would say BOOOR-ing but for some reason I can't get enough of this - very industrial / Swedish / Japanese / Farmhouse ... a natural raw clean kind of thing - kinda like silver in a way. I think I must also embrace this color since my previously super dark grey curtains have now been sun faded to this lovely shade of natural un-dyed linen.




I love that it can go a little purply-blue-grey ...


or greeny-grey (my absolute dream) ...


or straight up grey-black-brown ...


so what other great color combo's are out there - brownage? ochred? pinkhaki?

No comments: