Tuesday

better get to work!

very exciting news in my inbox today - I will be an official vendor at the Art Star Craft Bazaar in Phila May 30th & 31st on Penn's Landing AND then again the next weekend at the Renegade Craft Fair at the McCarren Park in Brooklyn , June 6-7th! yikes! better get cutting!


I'll be sharing a booth both times with fellow Z-town Made member and sickeningly talented Sara Smedley and her wonderful silkscreens:



and somewhere in the sea of tents you'll find another uber talented Kutztown-ian and Z-town member, Chez Sucre Chez:


and I'm pretty sure Mel of Spread the Love will be at Art Star too. woo hoo ladies! should be fun!


come load up on necklaces, aprons, illustrations, needlepoints, placemats, earrings, totes, napkins, postcards, etc etc.

1 comment:

Sara Smedley said...

Holy moly, you ain't kidding, I've got to get moving!! Woo hoo!