Saturday

weekend plans ...

So I signed up for a great mentorship program with the Rosen Show and the Buyer's Market of American Craft -- it's a wholesaling market for handmade American crafts. This program is designed for people trying to figure if wholesaling is right for their product (oh that's me).



I was also chosen to have a one-on-one with Wendy Rosen, which I'm all of a sudden super nervous about, since they told me I have to sit on a panel in front of everyone and be critiqued. what is this college? well I need it so it'll be good ... although I feel like she might be a crafty version of Anna Wintour. ahhhhh!

I also get to go to the Phila premier of Handmade Nation and a Q&A with Faith Levine:



whoah, that's a weird still from the trailer. sorry. I'll give you the inside scoop on wholesaling next week -

1 comment:

Dallas Shaw said...

can't wait to hear about this- wonder how far away you are from my new place!

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com