Wednesday

Proximidade! so festive!


So Mel over at Turtle Bunny Love gave me this award thing - I still don't think I get it, I guess it's like a tag ey? but thanks! I love these ...

Proximidade is described as follows: 'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! 'This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites.

Here are some of my 8 favs: The Bedlam of the Beefy, Easy Sub Culture, Feather, Jessica Pigza, Scoutie Girl, My Life in Cake, Mixed Plate, Handmade in PA. Please take part ya'll, I'd love to see who you are inspired by!

No comments: